A: Declaration of dual citizenship
- Duly filled form 2.
- Attach copies of both passport.
- No fee.
B: Regaining of Kenya citizenship
Person who lost senior citizenship after enactment of new constitution whose effect date was 27th August, 2010 are entitled to apply to regain in a prescribed manner.
- Two copies of form 5.
- Proof of previous Kenya citizenship ( furnish copies of passport, birth certificate and ID card).
- Proof of other nationality and citizenship (furnish passport copy) and other relevant documents.
C: Voluntarily Renunciation of Kenya Citizenship
- Requirement duly filled form 15
- Photocopy of Pakistani passport.
- Copy of Kenya ID card, birth certificate and passport including surrender of all, in its original form.
- Fee: USD 200